큰옷크레빅 (빅앤빅)

ADMIN LOGIN

개인회생 Now isn't that A Lovely Thought?

페이지 정보

작성자 COistina 댓글 0건 조회 364회 작성일 23-11-24 14:58

본문

We've got just returned from a trip to Orcas Island and Victoria B.C. Then into the Olympic Rain Forest, my new dwelling in my head, wow! I met many wondrous creatures there who've come residence with me in image and can quickly be seen by you.

Seems to me we have now enough fairies and pirates and scary ghosties to have a Halloween occasion! Last yr I drew these little fairy lights for the fairies to dance under within the story of the Floating Head. For some reason I just needed to do something extra with them (it's a sort of enchantment), so last spring I enlarged them and printed them out on a wide range of vivid coloured cardstock and outlined them in gold and hung them at intervals on some sequin trim for my sales space at a craft present…..very fairly!

So, right here we are at Halloween once more and I was looking at these little lanterns pondering, wow these would look so cool with witches and bats and stuff drawn on them. And you might take these drawings of the lanterns and print them out on colored card stock or simply color them and define them with gold or silver, or glitter and hold them on ribbon or sequin trim. Then minimize-out some Halloween puppets and dangle them up too.

If you go to the Guest Book web page you'll find some beautiful new colorings by Laurel and Maggie. Great job Kids!

Believe it or not we do experience Fall in Southern California (even Northern Californians will not consider it!). The air does soften and take on the delicate archaic smells of the dusky previous Mother. If you are sensitively attuned you will note that for a short time the earth music is just barely arrhythmic as She relinquishes her hold on the hidden patterns allowing new strains of power to circulate in, an power gift that is obtainable to every one among us. It comes into our being as easily as fruit, grains and nuts ripen. So be aware and don't squander its value on stressing over anything. Just breath it in and go can some peaches, or knit a scarf, or write an epic.

August 2008

Midsummer Night's Dreams

The Education Director of the Shakespeare Festival in St. Louis despatched me an enormous thank you for the fun the children had with my puppets this yr on the St Louis festival. He has requested if I may do a series of the characters from Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream. I am fascinated, are you?

Well, there are some fairies on this play and the characters are delightful. Let me know what you suppose. Oh, and thank you Chris for the concept.

MystieFairy Puppet This month we add Mystie a gorgeous fairy Puppet I believe you will get pleasure from!

Marshall and that i spent a couple of lovely days at Comic-con visiting with so many wonderful artists. It's always inspiring and informative to see other artist's work and to talk to them. My greatest thrill (actually, I used to be thrilled virtually speechless), was assembly John Howe who created and inspired a lot of the fantastic design art and architecture in Lord of the Rings. He's a gentle spoken man of nice character. It was an actual privilege to have met him.

I just made my first attempt at a 'comic strip'. Last yr we met Jennifer Carson (The Dragon Charmer), at Faeriecon in Philadelphia. Marshall, who's such an excellent fantastic kid at heart, fell in love along with her wool felt dragons that sit in your shoulder and he brought one house to stay with us. Jennifer's wool felt creations have a lot character they can carry on a dialog with you! The dragon slowly (heh-heh), made its method into my studio to assist me draw and have an occasional dialog with me. Shhhh, I have named him Stanwick, Marshall would not know but.

Phee Pop

The thought for a cartoon came to me someday in a Phee pop, typically this occurs. Inspiration comes totally loaded with power, images, and potential. What I do with it's the fun part and the laborious half. Well, doing art is work and sometimes laborious work however all the time enjoyable too.

Sketch Stanwick took on the guise of Jennifer and we had a terrific time extolling the magical wool dyeing properties of Kool Aid. After all, something that has to do with Phee just isn't going to end up a lot just like the Martha Stewart show or go as deliberate, which is ok with me. It's extra enjoyable when Phee does it. Phee simply kind of takes over and away we go. Jennifer generously agreed to the concept and offered directions and a free pattern for a dragon ornament so that you can make, plus the real recipe for Kool Aid felt wool dyeing.

Thanks Jennifer!TambaAll sizesshapes and colours

Finally Phee adds two new fairy coloring pages with Tamba and a coloring web page referred to as "All sizes, shapes, and colours". We know you'll enjoy each.

For the Comic strip, click on right here.

For the dragon ornament sample and Kool Aid directions, click on right here.

For this months fairy Puppet and new coloring pages click on here.

Look in the summer 08 concern of Faerie Magazine for my fairy puppets in shade and an article by Jennifer with one among her fiber arts initiatives.

July 2008

Midsummer Message

MorvenChild of the Sea I'm having fantastic day dreams lately and i share them partly by the drawings we put up for you to shade. Morven, a child of the Sea is a gentle lad. I respond properly to what's gentle and smart in the guts. Someone else can do the scary monsters and countless evil plots.

Since Morven is manifest in a drawing, think of him as a really real being who you occur to meet while swimming one day. Everything we want will be managed in the imagination. Morven has a special respiratory tool that you should utilize to go down into the sea. With great pleasure he will present you all the wonders of his residence, rigorously guarding you as you slip by means of branches of seaweeds and rest on the lip of gorgonian followers (look it up on the web), or come face to face with a large fish.

The language between you can be of the guts, a language of love for all things residing, together with you.

Teasel and TwilaWith a Magic Book Teasel and Twila have discovered a magic book, oh my!

This was so exciting when it got here up I would have appreciated to sprint off with the pictures, gap up in a beautiful cave stuffed with mosses, sip nectar from a sausage tree pod and dream their adventures. They are taking a look at one of the drawings within the book that strikes and swirls and becomes phrases whenever you ask the proper questions.. What is that mermaid doing?

It is a quote and i apologize to the creator, I cannot remember his/her title.

The only people who are really free are readers.

This is one to assume deeply on. How can it be? And but, I do know when i decide up a guide I am transported to another actuality, over and over with each e-book. There are adventures, wonders, characters and creatures that you just turn out to be through your mind and imagination working collectively. And also you discover that the space you live in, which may have appeared tiny and kind of gray begins to broaden with shafts of mild shining on an unlimited world of unimaginable prospects. Be brave, take a chance and find the magic in a e book.

The Morning Glory We've got a big Morning Glory plant rising at our entrance entrance. It likes to send out its tendrils and snare the postman's satchel and that i can hear the fairies giggling at him as he grumbles and bats at potential spiders. I exit at times and with a profound apology to the guardians of this prodigious plant I snip tendrils. I'm seriously pondering of in the future letting the fairies have full reign and weave the entrance entrance shut. It delights me to think about it. Now, see there! The beginning of one other story. Of course, the postman will hate it!

For a glance in any respect my coloring pages click right here!

I need to thank these of you who have despatched us such fantastic e-mails. We love listening to from you and understanding the drawings and stories are providing you with pleasure. Thanks.

One not so fun note. Some individuals are utilizing my art for purposes aside from coloring and personal enjoyment and attainable inspiration. Some even ask to make use of it for other causes. I will now not give permission for any use apart from coloring and personal enjoyment. The one approach these pages may be free is when you as a public honor my work and protect my copyrights.

Nea Wiseman

January 2008

New Year's Greetings

We have now a particular New Years request. It has been recommended by a number of folks that we put advertisements on the web site. I will not even consider it. However, you probably have been having fun with our pages we could be really appreciative of a small donation. You will see Donation Buttons on the website. There is absolutely no stress regarding this request. We love doing the pages and love your interest and participation, so make your individual alternative, please.

My drawings to colour for Jan/Feb are three very different characters.Baile TheRomantic Poet Baile is an eleventh century Celtic prince who was much loved for his sweetness and his poetry. He was called Baile of the Clear Voice. I think extra because his work got here from his coronary heart. I felt he represents the best of Valentine lovers.

Puppy LovePuppy "Dragon" Love

Puppy Love is about the closest I can come to doing a tough man drawing (sorry). Maybe it is as a result of I like gentle candy guys.

A Secret ValentineColoring Page When I used to be young, valentine playing cards in our house had been an enormous secret, never signed and all the time found in some stunning location. Then you possibly can marvel and dream of your secret valentine for several days, cherishing the card or small gift and when you bought older you could carry on the tradition. And remember, never inform……….not ever! There's something very thrilling about leaving a mysterious card or reward for someone and realizing the key. I feel it additionally teaches us to be giving without asking for something in return.

OOO XXX (meaning, Hugs and Kisses)

Happy VALENTINE'S DAY

December 2007

Halcyon Days

In historical occasions there was an observance recognized because the Halcyon (Hal ' se - an) Days in the month of December. It was a time to recall and create a way of properly being and peace. In our time the Halcyon Days have been absorbed and renamed by religion or lost under the more and more hectic demands of the commercial holiday season.

Halcyon Days begin the week earlier than the Winter Solstice (Dec. Twenty first), and finish the week after. The days are meant to be a time of calm, peace and tranquility and these meaningful descriptions definitely transcend all cultural differences and religious beliefs.

There's a very old fable of a goddess named Halcyon, the daughter of the God of the Winds. Halcyon married a mortal named King Ceyx, who was drowned at sea. Halcyon was so sad she threw herself into the sea to be with him. Taking pity on the couple, the gods transformed Halcyon and Ceyx into Kingfisher birds. These birds were mentioned to mate within the winter, charming the sea into a calmness so they might protect their eggs within the floating nests of the bones of the past. This is not an uncommon thought, for it symbolically speaks of an old way that still has the ability to participate in the protection and nurturing of recent life.

The Winter Solstice is the time when the sun is thus far away, its warmth and gentle seem to be gone. This is named the longest night time and many cultures burn nice bonfires all evening, some throwing tokens into the fire, of issues they are sorry for, or want to end, and wishes for new things to come back into being. A miraculous and but well-known prevalence happens on this night. The Sun at its farthest point away all of a sudden begins its journey of return, to bring mild and warmth back into the part of the world it seemed to abandon. (To these of you dwelling in New Zealand and Australia this might happen on the Summer Solstice -though you may most certainly participate within the Halcyon Days in December).

For the reason that Winter Solstice is central to the Halcyon Days, this complete time is actually mystical and ought to be noticed as a unifying preferrred by all people in all places no matter their personal beliefs or observances, as a time to mirror on the meaning of peace and to make every effort to help carry it back into the world.

You possibly can nonetheless get presents!

The Twelve Days of Christmas truly begins on Christmas day and ends on January 5th, …..so maybe you don't need to attempt so hard to get all of it performed earlier than that day, however consider it many days, xxx online all with a deeper which means. For peace and calmness to prevail we generally should think, see, and try things in a new method.

There is a story in Italy of an historic sensible girl who delivers sweets and fruit to the youngsters on the sixth of January. Her name is La Befana and she known as a Witch or an old Crone however nobody to my data has ever actually seen her face. Since she could be very historical she could also be one of many Goddesses nonetheless surviving in disguise. There's a coloring web page of La Befana in her witch's costume delivering goodies to the youngsters.

Yes, there is a dragon puppet this month. You ask, why a dragon? Well a really nice faculty trainer requested for one for the boys in her class. They have a castle theme and have been very a lot in want of a dragon, I assume to guard the truthful maiden within the tallest tower.

Ice Princess Puppet

We tried something new making a puppet prime on a cone base. She is an ice fairy on her option to the Ice Kingdom Ball. Years in the past I wrote a story about an Ice Kingdom for my children. Someday I will tell it to you. Within the meantime, consider what an Ice Kingdom can be like…don't let your imagination freeze up.

There are some labels that might use extra decorating. Before you lower them out try outlining elements of them with a silver or gold gel pen, or some glitter glue, even a crystal right here and there and a few superb thin ribbon. Try embellishing the little reward field and the snowman and snowmiss too.

Whatever you decide to do we hope you might have an excellent time doing it. Write and inform us about it, we like to know what you might be doing. Have a wonderful vacation and whatever your beliefs or observances, we love you all.

Nea and Marshall

P.S. As you might have noted from the drawing on the heading of this, Phee and Wart have taken a cosmic journey for the season and can return for the Spring Equinox.

November 2007

We met tons of latest human and faery friends at the Philadelphia Faery Convention but as I've stated it felt a bit unusual to be wandering about in a terrific warehouse of a gray constructing all alight with fragile wings, brilliant flowing costumes and wonderful booths full of faery goodies and artwork. I am sure it's an experience the constructing will never forget! One day a sensitive intuitive individual will be there for some dreadful boring conference and the very walls can be start giggling with faery memory! Now isn't that a lovely thought?

A lot of the nice faery artists and writers have been at the convention to greet us and autograph books and pictures. Probably the most world famous and prolific artist of present faery lore is Brian Froud, who alongside with his equally gifted spouse Wendy have been the visitors of honor. Also there was Kinuko Craft, Jessica Galbreth, Linda Ravenscroft and Linda Biggs. You possibly can view all these faerie artists work on the web along with many other fantastic proficient people. Most of all although, had been those wonderful magical creatures fluttering and dancing round, some telling tales, others the stories themselves, all certainly giving the center a joyful raise.

I'm inspired by all this stirring contact with so many faerys and a wee bit of a story is trying to pop by means of, so again to work I go! See you in just a few weeks with some new pages.

Your Friend, Phee

September 2007 Phee goes to the Faery Convention in Philidelphia!

Never thought I might see the day when a shiny of fairies gathered in a metropolis convention center to meet! It type of provides me a chill, however then every part is a bit strange as of late. But I'll pleased-up fast sufficient once i land in the midst of all that fluttering magnificence and beauty. Humans are most positively invited to those gatherings so if you reside in Philidelphia or have the means to get there we hope to see you. For extra info: www.faeriecon.com

We can't have a booth this 12 months, we're going to feel it out, because the saying goes. If we like the thought in particular person we may resolve to do a circuit in 2008. I shall be giving you a report on the Faery Convention after we return in October.

Getting ready for Halloween

Now, to the pages. We've mixed September and October pages for Halloween as we will likely be gone lengthy sufficient to make it troublesome to do two months. The instructions took some time as all the new puppets are a bit completely different from one another and that i thank Marshall for his exhausting work.

Then we will mix November and December for the Winter Holiday pages. This may occasionally turn into the pattern as we are exhausting pressed to prove the quantity we do each month, plus there is a risk we might be performing some new exploring of the prospects quickly!

Lots of masks to color and play with for Halloween and lots of new puppets. We won't assist exploring the what if's, what if we try to why not? That, of course, leads to surprises as new figures emerge and new ideas tumble in on high of them! Hm-mm, I wonder what the turning of the season is going to deliver? Are you prepared?

I simply wanted to inform you, when we fly someplace Wart appears to be like to be having a disconcertation (that could be a Wart word), but he is truthfully not going anyplace, is he? It's all in his imagination, is not it? I do the flying thing with the lad hanging on for show when really I get us the place we're going by just snapping my fingers, blowing on the thistle down and we're relocated (so to talk), in a leapfrog. Now, if it were just so easy for my human people!

Phee

Happy Halloween!

July 2007 Happy Summer!

Truly, I'm half mermaid! I spent my younger years within the pacific ocean nearly every single day, swimming and diving and dreaming. Or have been those goals? It seems to me each creaturely that people say are imaginative are there just ready to be seen. In reality, it was within the sea that I learned to swim and deal with the currents and waves and all the time felt safe, realizing that the creaturely guided me. The strangest thing is my style for sea water, not so much, only a taste, scooped up in my hand. It's a nectar of profound which means deep inside me, a bonding with the good surging luminous life of the sea.

Now that I am older the sea within presents me unknown gifts, visions that I fortunately try to make footage of. Happily because the imagination provides me gentle wondrous and sometimes humorous concepts. My drawings will never be grand enough, never. I share them with you, as a automobile for the visions that are residing and too nice to be contained. They circulation on, transferring to contact others, inspire, to maneuver you to your own endeavors. Don't be afraid to see what's in your own imagination and to attempt to draw it forth in your personal footage. Every attempt is worthy.

The Mermaid Chair, Mermaids and a Treasure Chest

The sketch and the original rough mannequin for the Mermaid Chair and the tiny mermaid to sit on it, have been sitting on my drawing board for a year. It is very important get a minimum of a sketch on paper no matter how messy. It's not necessary to make a perfect drawing. Just get part of the pictures down or they will slip straight away, again into the sea.

So for a yr this little chair and mermaid have been companion to me (she sings sometimes and swishes her snaky tail), after which a picture of just a little treasure chest arrived and i felt it was time to apply myself to the duty.

Yes! It is a process! That is the place the work truly begins after which sooner or later have to be referred to as executed, despite the fact that it can never be known as, finished! A good friend for Tilo arrived peeking round, watching, smiling hopefully. I sketched her and shortly discovered she strikes her tail enough to make you giggle. The image of Neptune popped up, waving his trident and issuing orders I couldn't quite hear. I believed possibly at some hidden time he had introduced forth the mandatory power to do these initiatives. Yes, there he's. Ah, I hear him now, he is racing to one in every of his mermaid daughter's birthday events, and he's late as traditional (he is a really busy fellow). I see he is helped alongside by seals, turtles, sea gulls, dolphins and mermaids to ship a pretty little chest that appears considerably like mine. Hmmm, I wonder what is inside of his?

Our thanks to high school teacher Eric for his sharing the Kissing Fairy enlarged and beautifully painted for his classroom. Also thanks to Rachael for sharing her good coloration work. Lots of you, from all around the world, have despatched us fantastic e-mails, all of which we are so grateful for. Those who have written however didn't have a return handle or an incorrect deal with I thank you as nicely for all for taking the time to tell us you care about us and the art we share with you.

June 2007

The Meadow Fairy

A meadow fairy lazes comfortably in an old throne like tree stump. Underneath her seat is a neat hidey hole for a child dragon to sleep on a tender mattress of mosses. He snores softly, adding his voice to the music of the meadow.

The close by river is a vibrant bass undertone to the winds rhythmically strumming tunes on the wildflowers and tall grasses. Meadow divas warble and trill, insects zip and buzz, flutter and whir, every with its own distinct instrument of music, each responding to the entire to create the meadow symphony.

What story is that small butterfly particular person telling the fairy? It's definitely gossip handed by way of the community of creatures and plants in the meadow. Let us lean in very very shut and try to hear what she is saying.

Ah! I hear it now, oh my! Butterflies are generally very arduous to interpret. It appears that evidently at nighttime and dim (which means the night time, I suppose), there was an uncanny bobble( a what?), then a very loud smash, a fair worse crash and Beaver's dam went complete down the river in a dash.

He's now weeping by the gleaming (I consider she means the river), and wishes the gentle contact of a fairy to pacify.

Poor Beaver. May a rainbow kiss his cheek. It sounds like the giants were bowling boulders upriver once more.

The Dragon Rider

The clouds inform us secret tales in their passing. Sometimes we get a glimpse, wondrous creatures, dragons, giants and an occasional honest maiden. Do you suppose the clouds lie?

Water tells us secret stories too and they can be very acquainted, like a memory we cannot fairly recall. Our our bodies seem to know these tales very effectively, as if, as if we are truly a part of this surprise, a part of the key.

I think we would be much friendlier toward each other if we could keep in mind that we are each as magical as a fairy, as magnificent as a dragon, as fearless and honorable as a dragon rider.

If you should abruptly remember, which could be an awesome and momentous occasion, don't enable anybody, ever, to try to make you believe something completely different, not ever.

We've added a new fairy to our craft pages. Flicker is a forest fairy. The fairy puppets seem highly regarded so tell us what you want and we can strive so as to add more of what you enjoy!

May 2007 letter from Nea Wiseman

Our heartfelt sympathies to the families, associates, and fellow students of those who misplaced their lives within the horrible event at Virginia Tech. It's a real mystery why these occasions happen and we can solely bow to the greater powers that be and open our hearts to love and healing.

We'd also like to increase our help to those cherished ones who're fighting this unusual "avenue gang battle" in the Mideast. Our grandson is in Baghdad as I write and we have a constant vigil of prayers to maintain him and others alive and safe.

On a lighter observe I wish to say a fond howdy to the red dragon who despatched us the nicest e-mail however did not give us a return deal with. We try to answer all e-mails and can, if you ship alongside an tackle. And to the purple dragon....yes! We actually do consider in you!

Phee has requested an Angel for darktimes, for these of you feeling afraid or anxious about the events happening on the earth, particularly whenever you wake up in the course of the evening. So I've created a bit of angel you may color and minimize-out in case you have card weight stock. If not, you may glue the angel to cardboard and lower off the excess cardboard when dry. If you're going to grasp it, glue another angel on the blank facet and make a neat gap in the pinnacle. String with a pretty ribbon by your bed. You possibly can also take some glitter glue and make vivid dots of it within the beads so they catch the light. I've called the little angel, Spirit of the Midnight Moon. If you peek from below your blanket into the darkness and think about monsters, you'll know that the little angel is there to protect you.

We have had many requests for some guy stuff, sorry guys! The Griffin is for you, however remember, when you are round a Griffin you cannot tell a lie! Send an e-mail and let us know what else you wish to shade.

In the event you look within the section of drawings coloured by you there is a brand new one of many castle fairy. This was executed by a first grade instructor, Eric Drake. He photocopied the drawing onto a clear sheet after which projected the picture onto a mural sized piece of paper and traced it, then painted it with tempura paints. It is about four ft tall and is hanging in his classroom. He says the children love it. Thanks for sharing Eric. We like to receive e-mails from individuals telling us how inventive you can be.

We have now a new puppet we call the Mayfly Fairy as a result of she is admittedly tiny and flits round and over the water so much you will have in all probability seen her and thought she was an actual mayfly.

In Mermaid Lessons, the older mermaid is teaching a youthful mermaids how to carry her arms to get the utmost velocity within the water. She is probably telling the youthful one secrets and techniques too, about the place she can take a bubble bath and find pearls and tortoise shell to make combs for her pretty hair do's. Best of all she is telling the younger one how to get alongside on the reef and within the tide pools. To attempt to love and understand others and be useful when it is required.

As at all times I would like to specific my gratitude to my husband Marshall for lovingly cleaning up my fuzzes and bringing fixed new order to the website. Blessings to all! Nea

Reminder: Please do not forget that the pictures could have come magically from beyond however drawing them was the labor of love of a human being, me! The art is for you to color and enjoy personally, please don't exploit it in any means.

Sept. 2005 Spirit of new Orleans

What a horrible/wondrous week! I have been glued to the tube watching Fox News, grinding my teeth, crying, praying, and feeling the grief and frustration of the individuals who've suffered Katrina. I got here fully apart when a mom holding her child stated, "it is getting tougher and harder to wake her up, I do not know what to do!".

It has been an actual emotional seesaw. Elated when persons are rescued, devastated and indignant when they don't seem to be. Friday I finally dragged myself away from the Tv and went to the grocery store, where all the pieces, food, buildings, timber, flowers, animals and folks were all vividly clean and brilliant, as if they were outlined in gentle, the identical gentle I have been holding on those suffering in Louisiana. I may hardly think about my own surroundings in such devastation, can't imagine these folks, who're calmly occurring about their lives around me, wading by way of toxic waste, parched, hungry and scared to dying. Wake up name kid, remember this, each dwelling minute of it right down in your intestine, do not fall again into that somnambulate comfort.

Some large energy is out of the blue round me, above me, I'm attempting to locate it for the sake of communicating the size of this Presence. I feel it have to be an angel, ought to I be drawing an angel? Sending out some message that's not even clear to me? Nah! This might be hubris, ego inflation, like what I do on paper means anything.

The power doesn't go away, I go through this similar pondering spherical for a number of hours, again and again. Finally I seize my sketching journal and begin to attract.

I rarely see distinct pictures earlier than I set my pencil to paper, it is all intuition and feeling, then wham, it hits me and that i can hardly keep up with it. This wasn't any angel that I had ever drawn before, the truth is, I wasn't certain it was an angel, but I determined to belief the emotions slowly defining themselves.

Then, nicely, it wasn't lengthy before she advised me who she was. Just a couple of quick sentences in a smooth voice, touching more like a gentle hand easing my heart than a sound touching my ear, saying, "I'm Ok Honey. My mask just slipped somewhat".

Concerning the ARTIST

The artwork work and stories of Phee McFaddell are created by Nea Wiseman. The design and creation of the online site is the work of Nea's husband, Marshall Wiseman. The artists dwell in San Diego, California and may be reached by means of phee@pheemcfaddell.com.

This web page has been created in order that the artists can sometimes make feedback on points concerning the true World and reply questions which are directed more towards them than the fantasy world of Phee though, they won't assure that their solutions will probably be any more rational.

Nea Wiseman: Phee McFaddell is my fairy godmother. She has acted as a representative of my artistic unconscious for therefore a few years I cannot remember the onset. Even though Phee is simply one in every of many many photographs that have come to me by way of the years to inspire and work with me she is definitely the most endearing and fun. Probably crucial perform of this image is to lay the ghost. One does not spend much time groveling around within the pit of sorrow with Phee round. Oh, artists are allowed a specific amount of misery, this is apparently necessary to make sure that they thoroughly strip sorrow right down to the bone, so that the unconscious has the raw materials to work with.

I don't consider I create anything alone. I am a participant in a inventive course of whose which means I don't fully perceive however have stood by with an inexplicable and often undefendable intuitive figuring out all of my life.

Marshall Wiseman: The pages of Phee's web site provide a simple backdrop for this wonderful art and plenty of artistic tales. Phee, it turns out, has a delightful range of pals from so many unusual locations, with such great tales to tell. It's really enjoyable to look ahead to the following new pal or journey to come back alongside. Marshall helps these adventures come to life on the internet.

There are only some methods or animations in the site. We've got added a cover-leaf over sure drawings comparable to in the story of 'Alisma the Water Nymph', or 'Snail Slime Tea' to allow the readers imagination to flower earlier than revealing the drawings; much like turning the pages of a ebook. Some additional animation will also appear as a result of the transformation of the individual within the story is so necessary. Otherwise, we keep it simple and let Phee inform her stories

We're at all times glad to hear from viewers and artist's who like the location and take pleasure in sharing our knowledge of internet design with anybody interested. (You'll find the location's supply code well documented and easy to learn.)

We hope you take pleasure in these pages, and that the stories and art stimulate your imaginations.

P. S. Please let Phee know you might have enjoyed the location, pixilated beings are a lot happier when they share being pixilated.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.