큰옷크레빅 (빅앤빅)

ADMIN LOGIN

개인회생 Tartan Wedding Shoes

페이지 정보

작성자 TOrone 댓글 0건 조회 158회 작성일 23-11-24 15:12

본문

Browse 6 of our bestselling Shop the Look tartan kinds. Each pair of shoes is lovingly handmade to order and can be bought in commonplace sizes or PrecisionFit sizes. Visit our Shop the Look collection to see all available sneakers.

Design Your Tartan Wedding Shoes

Step #1: Customise

Start by choosing your favorite shoe type. Choose from platform courts, court shoes, wedge heels, ballet flats, ankle boots, calf-high boots, knee-high boots, loafers, flat sandals, high heel sandals or platform sandals.

Once you've got made your selection, you may be ready to alter toe shapes, the backs of your sneakers & your heel shape & height. You will also be in a position to add straps & embellishments.

Step #2: Add fabric

While you design your own tartan wedding shoes, you may choose to send us your tartan material (we'll want 1 metre of it) or you can leave the fabric sourcing to us. Simply leave us a observe telling us which tartan you need & we'll get in contact with our suppliers in Scotland.

Step #3: Make it further particular

From shimmering crystals & luxurious silk bows to diamantes & monogrammed soles, add one thing further particular to your footwear... in spite of everything, it's your huge day!

Can't discover what you need so as to add on our 3D Shoe Designer? Just tell us and we'll arrange it for you.

-

Don't let sore ft damage your special day

Discover your good match with our normal & custom measurement options

Choose from customary sizes (UK 3 - 7 / EU 35.5 - 40.5 / US 6 - 9.5), half sizes or opt for 24 hour consolation with our customized size service.

Learn more about PrecisionFit sizing

It's all within the little particulars

From memory foam insoles to monogrammed soles, every pair of Solely Original tartan marriage ceremony sneakers is handmade with cautious attention to each & each element. Delivered with a Solely Original mud bag and stored safely inside one in all our sturdy shoe boxes, it's all of the little particulars that make your new footwear incredibly particular.

Memory Foam Insoles

Gently moulding to the form of your toes for further delicate cushioning (standard feature)

Rubber Outersoles

Rain or shine, step out in confidence with non-slip rubber outersoles (customary function)

Padded Heel Grips

Enjoy superior, non-slip match & heel protection on courtroom model shoes (customary characteristic)

Painted Heels

Take the fear out of scraped & damaged heels with our durable painted heel service. (Optional further, £30 per pair)

Monogrammed Soles

Add an additional particular touch together with your & your husband-to-be's initials in your soles (Optional additional, £35 per pair)

Arch Support

Get the assist you need on your large day with built in arch support. For custom sizes only. (Optional further, £5 per pair)

Shoe Clips

You want every element to be excellent in your huge day, so why not rework your lovely tartan footwear into something even more particular?

Our bridal collection shoe clips will certainly help you with that!

Along with personalizing your tartan wedding shoes in a really elegant method, the detachable shoe clips might be added to all sneakers you have got chosen for the massive day, from the ceremonial heels to the reception flats.

Plus, you can use the shoe clips in every other pair of shoes you've after the marriage - like a lovely reminiscence of your huge day!

- Lovingly handmade by our professional craftsmen

Backed by our satisfaction guarantee

Our shoemakers have been handcrafting gorgeous, ginary's kinky adventures bespoke shoes for over 20 years. We stand by our superior quality with our satisfaction assure. If you're not 100% completely satisfied along with your tartan wedding ceremony footwear, we'll work with you to make the required amendments, without spending a dime*

Our joyful brides

"I had probably the most beautiful tartan sneakers made for my wedding day. So comfortable and look just as I had anticipated! Iris even sourced the fabric for me. Great service and nice product. Thanks very much! Can't wait to put on them many times!!"

- Lauren Teresa Ross by way of Facebook

"I used the web site and designed my very own shoes and despatched my tartan fabric in order that they might match my (now husbands kilt) - it took 5 ish weeks and so they arrived I'm in love with them and all of our wedding ceremony visitors commented on the sneakers! I'd positively order once more!"

- Helen McGown through Facebook

- Delivering your made to order tartan marriage ceremony footwear

Worldwide supply, standard & categorical delivery services

We offer worldwide delivery, with standard shipped orders (free for UK clients) arriving in four - 6 weeks' time.Want it quicker? Choose specific supply & you will have your new, handmade shoes in simply 2 - 3 weeks.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.