큰옷크레빅 (빅앤빅)

ADMIN LOGIN

개인파산 Real Property Alternatives In India

페이지 정보

작성자 ROta 댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 23-12-14 03:25

본문

Tushar Bungley solutions, Yes, this is an efficient value. 7000 sft land in Chennai,Velachery, LIC nagar. Tushar Bungley answers, Is this business or residential land ? 2215 sq toes @ 2250 per sq ft . Hi Tushar, is buying a flat below contruction an excellent option in todays market in Bangalore North off Tumkur Highway, particularly as I could not get the flat for occupation for one more 12-18 months? The going fee that the builder is offereing is round 2000/- per sft SBUA. Hi. Please advise me on the tax implication on long run capital achieve by selling a property. Where can I keep the capital till i make investments it in procuring one other property? Vikas Gandhi answers, On your PPF stability curiosity is credited on every 31st March. It does get compounded. Swa requested, Hello Vikas - Interest, on financial savings account is taxable or not .My total income comes beneath taxable bracket .

1 asked, Hello, Is the tutorial allowance/reimbursement (upto one thousand per 30 days per little one) taxable which is introduced in the 6pc ? If I declare this reimbursement, shall I need to pay tax? Mahesh Padmanabhan answers, educational allowance is exempt from tax to the extent of Rs. 100 per thirty days per child for max 2 youngsters. Some suppose if we must always ask for a raise whereas another thinks find out how to be ready Luxury Car for rent Dubai the appraisal. We understand what most of you're going via and ta-daaa… right here we are with an entire guide for what it is best to do and what you shouldn’t throughout this appraisal season. Other main gamers to profit include DLF, Sobha Builders, Puravankara Projects, Parsvnath Developers. There is enormous demand for realty / housing property in India at affordable prices. However the supply is offered at the upper finish, and the situation is worsened by expectation of additional fall in costs, which has even made real consumers/ potential customers to anticipate correction.

Please advise learn how to allocate to get maximum returns? Ought to I concentrate on short time period gains from share market or long run features from good mutual funds like UTI infrastructure,SBI Magnum,and so on. Vetapalem Sridhar solutions, Hello Ram, Generally most individuals aren't capable of constantly earn money thro quick time period trading in equities. Hello, What are the methods by which may save my TAX apart from 1 Lac? Srinivasan asked, I purchased a house this 12 months jointly with my wife after selling off my mutual funds by absorbing short term losses (withdrawn 1 week earlier than 1 12 months). My father gave sale proceeds from promoting our house in our village. In actual fact, I bought the cheque in my title from the buyer. What can be the tax implications for me? Mahesh Padmanabhan answers, The capital features would be taxable in the hands of your father no matter the money being acquired by you. 2000 per sq toes from. Tushar Bungley solutions, Yes this is a good buy,G noida has good connectivity and shall be an excellent long term investment option. What is the per sq. toes value for flat in Trivandrum? What will be the resale worth after 20 years? I would like to buy a condominium at kolkata south range 20to 25 lakh. Tushar Bungley solutions, Can go forward and buy seems to be good deal, but can wait till July, costs may still fall.

Tushar Bungley solutions, Its good investment as long term investment choice. The challenge is nice, no want to fret. 2000 per sq feet from. Tushar Bungley solutions, Value appears to be very affordable. Why prices in Pune are usually not seeing correction ? Tushar Bungley answers, Demand continues to be good in Pune, that's why correction in costs have not been seen but. Give it one other three- 5 months.
AWCSOAdd7h0Apm0UfHFA7MnDTphCBOz7.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.