큰옷크레빅 (빅앤빅)

ADMIN LOGIN

개인파산 Better Than Steroids - An Honest Review

페이지 정보

작성자 BOnedict Parkhurst 댓글 0건 조회 25회 작성일 23-01-01 20:01

본문

In the book, Better Than Steroids, Dr. Warren Willey proposes that a NATURAL trainer could really get results greater than a steroid user IF the all-natural trainer follows a proper knowledge as well as nutrition program.
In this article I'll allow you to know if the doctor provides or perhaps if this book fails to live up to the hype.
Dr. Wiley contents that part of the reason steroid users get such great results is as you tend to eat better and train harder while you're taking steroids. On page twenty one he claims...

"I am gon na show you how to imitate anabolic steroids using diet plan as well as exercise!"
Then, he mentions a success story from among this clients. No names are provided, along with no before as well as after pictures are presented. The client is simply mentioned as "L.D."
In just 12 days, L.D. went from 182 fat at 16.1 % body fat to 177 pounds at 5.5 % body weight. This means L.D. not only lost 19.56 pounds of excess fat, in addition, he gained 14.57 pounds of muscle mass AT The very same TIME!
Here what is alpine ice hack (click through the up coming website) the kicker: Dr. Wiley claims LD was sixty years of age in time of this study and he's had other clients who've gained 30 pounds of lean muscle WHILE dropping 60 pounds of extra fat by sticking to the same principles.
Now at this stage, I am smell something funny. Smells as Bull Sh*t.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.